Contact: Chetan Matade, Librarian at 8971351224
Multi-Disciplinary Research Unit (MRU) – walk-in Interview for Research Scientist posts
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following posts for Multi-disciplinary Research Unit (MRU), Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India
- Research Scientist-II Number of posts: 1
Consolidated pay: Rs. 55,000/- per month
- First class in Master’s Degree (Genetics)
- PhD and Postdoctoral experience is desirable.
- 8 years R&D/Teaching experience
- Technical / hands on experience: Molecular biology, Cell culture and NGS, experience in use of RT-PCR, cell culture, HPLC, GCMS
- Research Scientist – I: Number of posts: 1
Consolidated pay: Rs. 45,000/- per month
- First class M.Sc. (Genetics / Biotechnology / Biochemistry)
- Desirable: PhD in life sciences
- Hands on experience in Molecular Biology/ Human genetics techniques
- Experience in use of molecular biology equipments
- Laboratory Technician: Number of posts: 2
Consolidated pay: Rs. 15,000/- per month
- Sc (MLT) / B.Sc in Life Sciences with experience in research lab
- One year experience in a recognized research organization as a Lab Technician
- Working knowledge of molecular biology equipments
Walk-in Interview Date: 06/07/2017, 11.00 am
Walk-in Interview Venue: Directors’ office, DIMHANS, Belgaum Road, Dharwad
Application fees: Rs. 500=00 (DD in favour of MRU – DIMHANS, payable at Dharwad)
Terms and conditions:
- The terms and conditions for the staff (temporary) to be employed in MRU – DIMHANS will be as per the guidelines of the implementation of the scheme regarding Multi-disciplinary Research Units in government medical colleges / Research Institutions during 12th five year plan, provided by Department of Health Research, MoHFW, Govt. of India, July 2013.
- Recruitment of the above posts is subjected release of 2nd phase grant
- Statutory deductions (EPF, ESI) are not applicable.
- The period of appointment is for 11 month. Extendable as per requirement.
Admission notice for Diploma in Mental Health / Psychiatric Nursing (DPN) for the academic year 2016-17.